The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Thursday, August 10, 2006

What about Bob?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know I must be feeling guilty about my lack of physical activity when I start dreaming about Bob Harper, physical trainer to various celebrities and The Biggest Loser contestants.

Granted, he is easy on the eye. From that point of view, the dream was quite pleasant. However, I take issue with his training strategies.

Stationary cycling on a London Underground train during rush hour is not my thing. Me peddling away amidst the crush in snappy lime lycra is probably not anyone else's thing either. Thankfully, in my dream, everyone appears to have either delayed breakfast or have an exceptionally strong stomach.

Note to self. There will be no more late night snacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home