The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Monday, July 10, 2006

Snowed under!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

A mailout of 1000 questionnaires, running at 24 pages long.

Yep. That's until I get them back and have to enter all the data. For those not in the know, I'm in the middle of my thesis (or rather towards the end of my thesis and running extremely late). So it's going to be many a late night inputing data across 300 variables for each and every single questionnaire.

I mean. The world needs to know about the habits of rubber chickens, right?

So less time blogging. Until I need a distraction that is.

Let's see how long I last out.

I'll give myself 24 hours.

MAX

5 Comments:

Blogger mckay said...

oy! that's alotta data. do you enter it all in an excel spreadsheet or sumthin?

p.s. that's why i was a drama major...

7:44 PM

 
Blogger HP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:38 AM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

I was counting on you to do that actually..heh, heh!

1:40 AM

 
Blogger signing as said...

have evry faith in you work abit blog a bit...at least fine arts was a pleasure

2:46 PM

 
Blogger tiptoe said...

Been there, done that, so it can be done. Did it when computers were made outta stone.

Don't stop! You'll be glad later.

tt

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home