The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Old Chook

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep, another cutting-edge Photoshop effort from TCW.

*Say, where's the sarcasm font characteristic on this blogging thing?*

Still, cut me some slack. It is my birthday and I am feeling a little rough around the edges.

Cake? Not for me. For one thing, this is my first birthday as a coeliac chicken and gluten free cake largely has the consistency and taste of a brick. Secondly, I am supposed to be on a three day carbohydrate binge for a medical test tomorrow but had to stop. Carbs apparently make me sick.

So. Help yourself to the cake. It's only been sat in by one rubber chicken.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cornish-Pastie said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Squashed tomatoes and stew
Bread and butter in the gutter
Happy birthday to you.

Hope you had a good day.

1:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday, cw. just for tonight, you don't have to scrub the toilets.

i think you're doing very well with your photoshopping.

3:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wait, i just went back and saw that you said you sat on that cake. i thought you were popping out of it.

4:01 PM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Thanks, Cornish Pastie. Nice singing voice!

Oh, SJ, does that mean you're taking over that honour? Heh heh. Thanks but comparing my photoshop efforts to yours is like comparing
a kindergarten ouevre with a Michelangelo.

Welcome anonymous. I was meant to be popping but then I just was pooped after all that activity and sat instead. Probably not the most hygienic outcome .... I was going to wear a tassled number but as I've recently been visited by the naturist blogger, I thought I'd go with the flow :)

5:48 PM

 
Blogger mckay said...

Happy Happy!!!!! CW!

a piece of cake and may all your bday wishes come true :)


mck

10:16 PM

 
Blogger signing as said...

hope you had a good one, i´m gonna cut me a slice of that cake, providing there´s no feathers in it

11:41 AM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Thanks, McKay. You haven't seen the size of the wish list! Heh heh.

Thank you, Palasandra. Don't be a chicken, feathers add fibre.

5:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home