The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Friday, August 04, 2006

Foot in mouth disease

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If only I were this cute.

I haven't been blogging much this week and that's probably a good thing. Lately, it seems I only have to open my mouth and the foot is in there.

I've got into things I swore I would never get into. Somehow the psychological duct tape slipped and the mouth went into overdrive.

I've written things, revisited them later, only to ask myself what on earth was I thinking? I've emailed quickly written clumsy emails that read completely different than intended.

Must be something to do with the alignment of the planets (and I won't stoop to a Uranus joke here, although it's very tempting - I freely admit to anything for a cheap laugh).

Anyhow, if you're one of my "victims", I grovel accordingly. And, if you happen to be one of the people that I didn't upset or annoy this week, sincere apologies for missing you out!

McKay. I hope you got that patio makeover. I'm heading over for a few medicinal tequillas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cw,

i just had to pass this on to you... i can't post the pic, but you can go see it yourself here

you've got to stop letting strange actors grab your crotch.

12:03 PM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Cheers for outing me, SJ. Once a hussy, always a hussy. ;)

4:37 PM

 
Blogger mckay said...

cw, you keep saying you're coming over...one of these days you're going to have to actually do it. we could get all touristy in so cal :0)

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home