The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Magritte Big Fat Blog

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, it's been over a week since my last blog.

I simply had nothing to blog about and I just don't know what to do with this blog. It's seeming a little silly to me and I'm thinking of discontinuing after I've met my commitment to the 2996 project.

I've been a little sick (thanks, McKay!), I should be flat out working (yeah, yeah... procrastination is going to be a key skill on my resume), there's a million things I should be doing but I just can't get myself moving.

Like the tree above, so beautifully painted by my favourite artist Rene Magritte, I feel immovable, anchored to the spot by deeply sunken roots.

Sigh. Whatever "it" is, I hope it soon passes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cornish-Pastie said...

That is certainly a beautiful picture. I do hope you find time to carry on with your Blog. I know your busy with study, life and family but I love reading your blog. I learn something new everytime and in the most silliest way, kinda makes me closer to you. Hopefully you will understand what I am trying to get at.
Keep on Blogging.........

1:26 AM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Thanks, C-P. I get it. Lot of things on my mind I think..but I think less rubber chicken, more something else. Just don't know what.

And I note a certain amount of procrastination going on with your blog *cough cough*

11:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home