The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Which painting are you?

So asks El Cameleon.

Very interesting question and one I wasn't able to answer fully at her blog because of my blogging ineptitude and wanton laptop. Still, a short rap with the sharp stick resolved that issue.

I'd love to be a Picasso nude but my chicken flesh is probably not that attractive. So, I guess I'd have to say I'm this gal.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Oh, Alright" by Roy Lichtenstein.

Mind you, this gal sits in Steve Martin's personal collection. Why on earth would she want to say no?

2 Comments:

Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Steve Martin, an object of my desire?

Oh, no, no, no, no, no.......

2:05 PM

 
Blogger mckay said...

he's a "person of interest".

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home