The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Which painting are you?

So asks El Cameleon.

Very interesting question and one I wasn't able to answer fully at her blog because of my blogging ineptitude and wanton laptop. Still, a short rap with the sharp stick resolved that issue.

I'd love to be a Picasso nude but my chicken flesh is probably not that attractive. So, I guess I'd have to say I'm this gal.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Oh, Alright" by Roy Lichtenstein.

Mind you, this gal sits in Steve Martin's personal collection. Why on earth would she want to say no?

3 Comments:

Blogger el.cameleon said...

this reminds me of a photo i have of you taken in the uk when your talking on the phone. yep think you got it right and you wouldnt say no to stevie baby..then you might like the next question I have posed on my blog
thankscw
ive linked you

12:14 PM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Steve Martin, an object of my desire?

Oh, no, no, no, no, no.......

2:05 PM

 
Blogger mckay said...

he's a "person of interest".

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home