The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, it's nearly Christmas.

Presents are bought and wrapped, one already rejected without even being unwrapped (is that some kind of record?), food plans are in preparation. I will try my best not to repeat my earlier flambe high chair fare (when I accidentally set fire to food tray - NOT with baby in situ I hasten to add).

I have the mandatory dose of the germ of the week that The BabyCleaningWoman kindly brought home from petri dish we know as school.

The piano is getting tortured on a regular basis. Any recognition of anything carol like is most likely to be delusional on my part.

So, everything is on track. Just time to wish you all a happy holiday, whatever you choose to celebrate or not celebrate.

Oh, and the mistletoe is just a little insurance on my part.

Just in case Steve Martin, John Malkovich, Rob Morrow, Gedeon Burkhard or any of the usual suspects happens to drop by. The Janitor wouldn't begrudge me a small Christmas peck, surely?

4 Comments:

Blogger mckay said...

i hope you had a very merry merry down under, cw!!

fondly,
mck.

6:45 AM

 
Blogger HP said...

Rightback at you, McKay.

Sadly no one took advantage of my mistletoe. Hope you got luckier!

2:36 PM

 
Blogger mckay said...

oy! i only get kisses from kids and dogs.

..and that's okay, as i love my kids and dogs ;0)

6:20 AM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Hi McKay,
Same here. Cats, kids and dogs. Oh, and occasionally TheJanitor... when he wants something.

Hi El Cameleon,
Nope. No luck. Mor likely to get a kiss from Rex the dog than a kusschen from Gedeon. Sigh. Sorry, though, if Hugh Laurie passes through, do you think I'm letting him leave? :)

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home