The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Colour Me Malkovich

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A quiet weekend. Now the study is all over, it's great to catch up with reading for pleasure, listening to music and watching movies I've had on hold for some time.

If you haven't seen Colour Me Kubrick, I highly recommend it.

It's true, Malkovich can't put a foot wrong where I'm concerned, but even The Janitor enjoyed it...a total surprise given Cruise and Schwarzenegger is much more his style.


I might have to whisper in Santa's ear for a copy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cornish-Pastie said...

Glad to hear that you can spend time on yourself......you deserve it.

I have to admit I love Tom Cruise Movies, but willing to watch anything once....

6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home