The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Liberace Woman

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I have so much spare time on my hands, I've decided to take the plunge and do something I've always wanted to do. Piano.

Yes, I've fallen victim to the furs, the frou-frou and the candelabra. I am turning into Liberace woman.

I have a rather chequered musical history. Trombone, mercifully shortlived. Flute, equally painful, unfortunately the torture lasted longer.

The piano arrived yesterday. *cracking knuckles*

In the interests of protecting the public, please apply to the following for your free set of industrial strength earplugs:

TheCleaningWoman
Cleaning Closet Under the Stairs
Opera House
Sydney

And please feel free to include parcels of diamante, fur, feather boas and candelabras.

PS And Spot? The g-string on the piano is an entirely different concept so I'll pass on the offer, thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger sookeyjane said...

no photoshopping required... the liberace rubber chicken!

7:00 PM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Hey, Sookey, how did you find out about the pink booties? I thought I'd kept that particular style secret well-hidden?

5:35 PM

 
Blogger sookeyjane said...

well, duh, cw.

you can't post those pics of yourself and expect them not to be found.

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home