The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ocelot explosion!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Order those 0000 pink g-strings now.

Our dear friend Spot Spot is expecting a baby girl ocelot! Hoorah!!!!!

You heard it here first, folks!

I have to say when I read Sookey's earlier comment about the baby ocelots at Portland Zoo, I thought she might have channelled the truth. Spooky Sookey!

Very hard not to have said anything then but I'd promised the Ocelot that I would zip it until she reached second trimester.

Any longer and I would have bust.

6 Comments:

Blogger mckay said...

awwwwh and yippeee!

time to shop for the perfect ocelot layette!

best wishes, spot spot ;0)

2:22 PM

 
Blogger sookeyjane said...

oh oh oh, time to come up with baby ocelot names.

congrats spot spot

1:37 PM

 
Blogger tiptoe said...

Great link, mckay!

Well is it a him or her Ocelot?

Congrats, Spottles. :-)

10:06 AM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

It will be a HER.

BTW I feel honour bound to point out the photo posted immediately below IS NOT Spot! HEH HEH

8:45 PM

 
Blogger sookeyjane said...

of course not. spot spot has an innie :)

7:59 PM

 
Blogger TheCleaningWoman said...

Well spotted, Sookey. HAH.

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home