The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Get me out of here!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Forget the bird flu.

Even as a family of rubber chickens, we're not currently concerned.

We have much more potent issues.

Remember the Janitor's spots originally thought to be chicken pox and then rediagnosed as allergy? A week later and they're spreading.

Now TheBabyCleaningWoman has also been sick and has thrown out a few spots. Current medical thinking is that the pox could in fact be correct.

And what's more, I'm getting a sore throat, my glands are hurting and I'm itchy. Everywhere.

I'm hoping this is purely a psychological phenomenon. The power of suggestion and all that....

If not, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

Got a spare room, McKay?

1 Comments:

Blogger mckay said...

actually, i do.

commonup!

7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home