The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Monday, May 29, 2006

Seven Deadly Sins

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Greed What was your most extravagant purchase?

A pair of black suede open front lace shoes with a ruffle that ran around the heel.

*blush*

Give me a break! It was 'puffy shirt' era. They cost a fortune from a store in the Kings Road, Chelsea, London. We had a day off uni. for a student protest. I went shopping in my new shoes, only to inadvertently come across the march. Shamed, I joined in and my shoes fell apart in the rain.

Instant kharma.

Envy What brings out the green eyed monster in you?

Actually, I'm always green eyed and some would say a bit of a monster.

But really. Envy? What's the point?

Lust What or who do you lust after?

Ah. Now you're talking. Apart from The Janitor, of course, lust is currently something most closely associated with this person below. I tried dressing him up in drag and smuggling him in as my assistant reinemachefrau but nothing gets past the Janitor these days.

Anyhow, he is German. But that's okay. We just won't mention the war.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anger What makes you lose your temper?

Typing this is and then losing it at the last minute.

Accidentally posting the photo of the Janitor in his birthday suit.

Missed it? Now you're the one with the anger issues.

Pride What are you most proud of?

Well, it's not the cleanliness of my bathrooms. See below. Seems Nessie has seen fit to relocate.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Guess it would have to be the babycleaningwoman.

Sloth When are you at your laziest?

Try right now. I should be working. Heh heh.

Gluttony What's your favourite food?

I seem to be a cheesoholic currently. No point baiting the mouse traps in this Janitor's cupboard. Mousetrap, Tilsiter, Brie..if you can pronounce it, I can eat it.

Worry about cholesterol? Haloumi kidding?

What about you?

1 Comments:

Blogger mckay said...

Greed
What was your most extravagant purchase?

Hmm. I like nice watches (but I buy them used on ebay, so that’s not too greedy, is it?).


Envy
What brings out the green eyed monster in you?

I am most envious of in-tact families that have survived the rocky patches and managed to come out stronger and more committed to making it work. Seeing a full family playing with their kids gets me in my gut. It’s what I wanted and didn’t achieve.

Lust
What or who do you lust after?

I think I lust after the fantasy of a relationship. That and the unattainable long, hot kiss.


Anger
What makes you lose your temper?

I get very angry that there are so many people who take advantage of others. Pedophiles, …..grrrr. if I were queen of the world, those people wouldn’t last 24 hours. Gone. Phfft. * wipes hands with a grand look of satisfaction *

Pride
What are you most proud of?

I get tickled to pieces when I make people laugh.


Sloth
When are you at your laziest?

Well, it took me two weeks to summon up the energy to copy/paset this to a word document so I could figure out my answers. …Anytime I’m sitting on the couch instead of taking the dogs for a walk or washing the car, or….


Gluttony
What's your favourite food?

Currently addicted to these awesome baked bagel crisps for snacking. But my top favorite food has gotta be ahi shashimi. I’m weird, I know…and from California, so that makes it eclectic.

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home