The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Friday, June 16, 2006

Life's a beach.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've decided I need a holiday.

Alright, alright, I'm not artist but you catch my drift.

And you try masking a full frontal naked man leaping with an umbrella. I could have posted the original for your titillation but, as said before, this isn't that kind of website.

What strange things they get up to on this particular island.

Seems perfect for me. Compared to that, who's going to take notice of a rubber chicken in a hot pink bikini?

Bring on the oil, cabana boy.

And make that extra light virgin olive oil.

1 Comments:

Blogger signing as said...

I think we´ve met somewhere before. you are on the beach where all the strutt their stuff looking for a partner, and I don´t mean female. but maybe a rubber chicken will be acceptable

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home