The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Friday, May 05, 2006

It's all Greek to me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No.

This isn't the latest family portrait of TheCleaningWoman and TheJanitor. Sorry to disappoint but we're not much into togas and unrestrained body hair. Although we are game for the odd comfy cushion. And that does look a little like a family beast in the right hand bottom corner.

I have simply been living up to my name and going through darker corners of the Janitor's cupboard.

Disturbing what you will find (and there are only certain things I'm prepared to share in this arena).

I came across a stack of old 80s vinyl. Elvis Costello. Soft Cell. Toyah. Thompson Twins. Orange Juice. New Order. Buzzcocks. Eurythmics.

And I could go on and on.

*sigh*

For those of us who remember the 80s, it seems I really was a funky chicken.

And that's where things began to go pearshape. Adam and the Ants?

*wince*

Okay. Guilty as charged. Yep, and while I'm having an afternoon confessional...okay, I had the puffy shirt, the feathers (now both safely reassigned to dusting duties).

But Demis Roussos???????

*unrestrained sobs*

I totally deny all previous knowledge of this item.

Can only be one culprit. And he knows who he is. And he will pay, believe me.

I'm thinking endless loops on Copacabana on his ipod? Heh heh.

Demis Roussos? I'm a funky chicken, not a funky baklava.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home