The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Thursday, April 27, 2006

My brain hurts!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Today is a 'working at home' day. Ha! An oxymoron is ever I heard one. Working at home means I should be reading from the huge pile of research papers conveniently hidden around the side of the book case so I can avoid thinking about them. Works for me.

I have read one.

But, then, I realised that I just had to look up that intriguing article about naked chickens on the internet....

In the big scheme of things, could be important, you know?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mighty relieved to say this is not any relative of mine. The hussy! Don't think we don't know who you are though...

Reminds of that classic piece of poetry...."I'm not a pheasant plucker...." Maybe I should google that.

Hell, yes! Sure I can waste another couple of hours there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home