The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Find the Easter Egg

And please be careful where you look!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Don't want to get into body image issues or anything but this represents pretty much how I feel after Easter.

(Brief aside - say, is that what they mean by carrying all your eggs in one basket?)

So, anyway, my name is The Cleaning Woman and I'm a chocoholic. Get me in the same room as anything with the name Lindt or Suchard and restraint goes out the window. And, this year, Lindt sure surpassed themselves. Chocolate bunnies (dark, milk, white), chickens, eggs, Lindor balls..... and, as self-appointed chocolate taster, I felt I had to assess them for the purposes of this blog. So here's the review.....

YUM.

*burp*

Ooops. Roll on next Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home