The mutterings of a rubber chicken

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and sometimes I think relationships are from Uranus.

Sorry, gratuitous 3rd grader planetary joke there. Had to slip one in sometime, right?

Got to hand it to John Gray. Men and women are different. I'm so glad someone noticed. And I do find his book very useful when looking to step up my fitness regimen a little.

After all, chasing The Janitor around whilst raising a heavy rolling pin can become a little tedious. Throwing the 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus' tome at his head works those arm muscles nicely and has the added benefit of improving my visuo-spatial skills.

Imagine my delight then to discover 'The MarsVenus Supershake.' A magical concoction of brain nutrients that supposedly lower stress in men and women and leads to weight loss in EVERYONE.

It doesn't actually say what those nutrients are but, hopefully, this isn't where the Uranus part finally kicks in.

But, yep, chucking a can of MarsVenus Supershake at the Janitor's head could relieve quite a bit of stress.

Apparently, 'It works because the ingredients are expensive.' Reassuring stuff.

Not just your old cheap tin can then. He's got me. Where do I get my first shipment?

2 Comments:

Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Thanks for the post on my blog! I hope the SHIPMENT is a GOOD one! ~ jb///

8:05 AM

 
Blogger mckay said...

dang, i love your humor.

okay, now i'm motivated to make shakes for breakfast...coffee based, of course.

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home